The PanEco Foundation employs an average of 25 people in Switzerland and 5 in Indonesia. Through our partner foundation YEL, another about 80 people work for our projects in Sumatra. The dedicated team of qualified employees ensures a high level of expertise and commitment to the achievement of PanEco’s goals. PanEco’s eight-member Board of Trustees bears overall responsibility and is in charge of the foundation’s strategic orientation.
PanEco Programmes Indonesia
Dr. Ian Singleton
Berg am Irchel Bird of Prey Sanctuary
Thurauen Nature Centre and Ranger Service Thurauen
Board of Trustees
Regina Frey, a biologist, is the founder of the PanEco Foundation. The work of our foundation is based on her visions. With great commitment, she has been president of the foundation since 1996.
- President Chloster 3
- President Stiftung Regenwald
- President Genossenschaft Lindenmühle
- Member of the Board of Directors of Orang Utan Regenwald GmbH
- Council member of the Indonesian YEL Foundation
- Member of the Green Party, Canton of Zurich